Saturday, January 06, 2007

Now posted: ALL MY CHINA PICS!!!!

I know I don't normally post personal stuff on this blog, but enough people expressed interest in the photos from my recent trip to Beijing, Hangzhou, and Shanghai, China (September 2006) with my T'ai Chi class that I thought I'd make an exception. Thanks to an upgrade to Flickr Premium, I can now show all 583 pictures I took on my china trip--as well as some bonus shots of my apartment and a great picture of Tawnya, Queen of the Universe (aka my cat). If you'd like to see my vacation slides in their unexpurgated glory, click
right here
.

I'm slowly going through and adding descriptions, but it'll take me a few weeks to do them all. If you have a question on one of them, leave a comment here or under the picture in question, and I'll get back to you!

Thanks,
Sarah